Jacksonville Family Law Attorney
Seasoned Family Law Attorney with over Two Decades of Experience

Contempt Attorney in Jacksonville

Divorce Lawyers Assisting in the Enforcement of Court Orders

Unfortunately, the need for a knowledgeable Jacksonville divorce attorney doesn’t always end with a divorce decree or court order. When an ex-spouse or other party fails to follow through on an agreement or legally binding arrangement, call the Law Office of Stephanie Gurrola PLLC. We assist clients with cases involving contempt of a decree or court order in northeastern Florida.

Contact the Law Office of Stephanie Gurrola PLLC at (904) 674-3177 for a free consultation.

Violations of a Court Order

Following a divorce decree or paternity action, the other parent may not always fulfill his or her responsibilities or requirements of the court order.

We assist clients when an ex-spouse or the other parent fails to:

  • Pay child support
  • Pay spousal support
  • Cover the cost of medical expenses
  • Transfer property as required by the court
  • Allow the other parent access to the child
  • Cooperate with other terms of the divorce or paternity action

If you are dealing with an ex-spouse or co-parent who is refusing to hold up his or her end of the agreement, you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney on your side.

Violating a Court Order Has Consequences

When the other party violates a court order, the law provides for several types of sanctions for contempt. A knowledgeable family law attorney can help ensure that your rights are protected and the other party follows through on all court-ordered obligations. Whether or not we represented you in your divorce, we can help you in handling court order enforcements, child custody, and modification of judgments.

Our decade of experience as divorce lawyers in Jacksonville and Orange Park has given us extensive knowledge of Florida family law, judges’ preferences, and how they have ruled on similar issues in the past. We will meet with you to ensure that we are familiar with the facts of the case, the original court order, and all recent developments. We thoroughly prepare your case to ensure that we are ready to effectively present your case to the court and resolve your issue.

If you are struggling because the other party has failed to fulfill his or her responsibilities or is in contempt of a court order, call us at (904) 674-3177.

Client Testimonials

  • “Stephanie and her staff are professional, prompt, straightforward, and easy to work with.”

    Lewis P. (reviewed from Google)

  • “Hands down the BEST!!”

    Danielle (reviewed from Avvo)

  • “Extremely Efficient Lawyer!”

    Anonymous (reviewed on Avvo)

  • “I Hired the Best”


  • “Honest and very trust worthy”

    Mikayla (reviewed from Avvo)

  • “I have 100% confidence in them and looking out for my best interest.”

    Heather P. (reviewed from Google)

  • “I'm very thankful for them being honest with me.”

    Lacy B. (reviewed from Google)

  • “Great Divorce Lawyer!!!!”


  • “She fought mightily for my girls to remain with me (their father) and provided me with great legal advice throughout the years of turmoil.”

    Margaret M. (reviewed from Google)

  • “Extremely Efficient Lawyer!”


  • “Willing to work with clients. Office Staff cares about what is right.”

    Robert H. (reviewed from Google)

  • “We are so pleased with her expertise and the way she handled our case and WON!!!”


  • “Best Attorney Ever”

    Anonymous (reviewed on Avvo)

  • “Fantastic!”

    Tammy (reviewed from Avvo)