Attorney Stephanie Gurrola focuses her practice on all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody/timesharing, child support, paternity, and adoption. Click the menu buttons to learn more about Stephanie's education, experience, and more!
If you need aggressive, experienced representation, contact the Law Office of Stephanie Gurrola PLLC to setup a free 1-hour case review!
Initially, Stephanie practiced law at Pepper Hamilton LLP in Philadelphia and Luce Forward San Diego. Stephanie then became a full-time faculty member at Florida Coastal School of Law and the University of San Diego School of Law.
Lastly, prior to opening the Law Office of Stephanie Gurrola, PLLC, Stephanie was a founding managing member of Liberty Law PLLC in Jacksonville where she practiced exclusively in the area of family law.
Stephanie has extensive courtroom experience. She has argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and has represented clients at countless hearings, depositions, mediations, and settlement negotiations. She is a member of the Pennsylvania (1995), California (1999) and Florida (2007) bars and has been admitted to several of the federal district courts and Court of Appeals in these jurisdictions.
Stephanie prides herself on a deep commitment to her clients and their interests. Stephanie has a family and children of her own and understands how even “small” matters can have far-reaching and long-lasting effects on clients and their loved ones.
- Temple University School of Law, magna cum laude, 1995
- She served as the managing editor of the Temple Law Review and was awarded the Law Merit Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
- Liberty Law PLLC, Jacksonville, founding managing member
- University of San Diego School of Law, full-time faculty member
- Florida Coastal School of Law, full-time faculty member
- Luce Forward, San Diego
- Pepper Hamilton LLP, Philadelphia
- Law Merit Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- 2017 Lawyer of Distinction in Family Law – Top 10% of lawyers in the U.S.